Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 1 April 2018

Gina Caribe

Good morning and Happy Easter Sunday.  I have been good this year and not had any chocolate, mind you I am not a chocolate lover to be honest but I did buy my hubby and mom a Lindt chocolate bunny.  What did I have, a summer top which is not fattening and no syns - LOL.

We start a new challenge today at Crafty Girls Creations.  

The theme is 
Anything Goes

Our sponsor this month is



I have coloured my digi image - Gina Caribe - using my Graphmaster and Copic alcohol pens.

I began by cutting down a piece of A5 white base card to 8"x 5.75".  I then cut another piece of white card 7.75" x 5.5" which I pierced around the edges using Sue Wilson's pricking ruler.

With another piece of white card cut down to fit within the piercing I die cut an oval shape out of the middle using my double pierced oval dies from Sue Wilson.  I then embossed it using an 8"x8" music embossing folder from Crafters Companion.

I have used Sue Wilsons classic weave die to make my background in pink and white.  I have to admit I am a bit addicted to this weaving.  I have only used the classic one so far but they look so good and something I can die whilst watching the TV in the evening.

I have fussy cut my image using my BSC on the direct to cut facility.  

My flowers have been stamped using Flowers from the Heart stamps from Honey Doo Crafts and distress ink - mermaid lagoon.  Then die cut out. I cut 2 large, 1 medium and 1 small.  The leaves are from Sue Wilson's finishing touches.

I haven't put a sentiment on as this card is going into my stock so I can add that on as and when but you will  note I have left a little space at the bottom.

To see more projects from our design team please follow the link HERE to our blog and also you can enter your own project too.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Easter.

Take Care.

Challenges entered



3 comments:

  1. A great card - I love the effect of the weaving. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kandy, for sharing your project and creativity at 613! Love the layers on this one - each having an interesting feature or texture! The weaving is a delightful & colorful surprise and a great background for your image! Well done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week good luck and hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete