Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 6 April 2018

Black Lace

Good morning.  Isn't Friday wonderful?  The weekend has begun and I will be on my way down to London with my crafty chum Wendy for 2 wonderful days of crafting therapy at Ally Pally.
We have started a new challenge at Simply Create Too

Challenge 137 has a theme of

Must Use Die Cuts
You can enter any project just so long as you use die cuts.

My card was based, loosely, on a card I saw the lovely Phill Martin make on his last visit to Hochanda with his lovely new stamps.  I loved the layout but hadn't got the stamps so I found a background stamp in my stamp stash and went from there.

I stamped my background onto the black card and embossed it with cosmic shimmer detail black embossing powder.

I have also used another background stamp and embossed the edges again with black embossing powder.

My flower is a die from spellbinders and the flourishes are from creative expressions.

Once I put the flower together I did ink the edges with black colour cloud.  I then finished it off using some black tonic nuvo drops in the flourish and in the centre of the flower.

Pop along to the blog challenge by following the link above or HERE to enter your own project or to see what the rest of our design team have been crafting.

Thanks for visiting today.  You take care.


1 comment: