Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Miss JJ Coffee



Good morning.  Well I have had a lovely week away in Devon at a self catering cottage just outside Holsworthy.   I just love this time of year and it is always so quiet in Bude with lovely little shops all dressed up for Christmas.  Also paid our annual visit to Dartington Crystal and bought some Christmassy bits.

Countdown to our Christmas has now officially started.  Yes our tree will be going up and I am not apologising as I LOVE CHRISTMAS and all is preparations leading up to it.

However, onto important bits - a new challenge starts at Crafting from the Heart today.  It is not a Christmas card but it is one close to my heart as I am terrible in the morning until I have had my first cup of coffee - hee hee.


digi stamp I have used is 'Miss JJ Coffee'

This image was already coloured so I decided to use it in my serif craft artist programme. However when purchasing this from Bugaboo you do get the coloured version and the digi stamp version.

Just follow the link HERE to the challenge where you can enter your own project and see what our design team have showcased.

Good luck in the challenge and I do hope you will visit again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment