Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 3 November 2017

Betty & Bertie's Christmas


Good morning.

I do love Friday's as it is the start of my weekend and today I will be spending the day with my Mom, visiting the hairdressers then lunch.

We also start a new challenge at Simply Create Too Challenge.


Our theme for this month is

Clean and Simple

Always hard for me as I love adding 90 million flowers to my cards but I have kept this simple.

I have been playing in the serif craft artist programme using Betty & Bertie's Christmas Digi Kit.

The card is a C5 and I have used the shadow effect.

above is the inside of the card and below is the rear of the card.


To enter your own project into the challenge follow the link HERE and don't forget your project can be anything so long as it is 'Clean and Simple'.

Good luck and I hope you will visit again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment