Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 1 October 2017

Elf Maiden



Good morning folks.  We have a new challenge beginning at Crafty Girls Creations today.

Our sponsors are


I have used a lovely digi called 'Elf Maiden'.  This digi could also be used for a wedding to don't you think?

I have coloured her in using my copics and graphtec alcohol markers before fussy cutting her out.

I then cut a frame using sue wilsons noble oval pierced dies and also a creative expressions rambling rose embossing folder.

The flowers are stamps from Chloe's Creative Cards and all finished off with Tonic Nuvo Pearl Drops.

To enter your own project into our challenge please follow the link HERE or above.

Good luck and thank you for visiting today. Hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment