Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 16 October 2017

Best Wishes


Good morning all. Hope you are having a good day?

We start a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart today.

Our challenge is Just for Fun and the theme is the usual

Always Anything Goes.

My project has been made for a very special person but she will not have received it yet so I cannot say her name, just hope she likes it.

The dies I have used are sue wilsons noble dies for the frame.  The sentiment is a freebie die from the Tattered Lace magazine which I just thought would be such a useful die hence buying the magazine.

I have also used some backing paper from the same magazine.  The leaves are also a tattered lace die and the flowers have been stamped onto parchment and embossed using white detail embossing powder but I cannot remember which flower stamp I have used sorry.  I then finished off with tonic nuvo pearl drops which I just love.

To see more projects from our design team follow the link HERE to the blog and to enter your own project just don't forget to link your blog page to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment