Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

Snow Lady in Autumn


My 2nd post of the day is to launch a new challenge at Get Creative Challenge

Challenge 62 has a theme of
Autumn/Fall

Our sponsors for this challenge are






My post for today is using a digi stamp from Fred She Said Designs.

I have a confession to make, when I chose this digi, called 'Snow Lady Light Up Your Holidays' I had in mind to start my christmas cards - silly me never reminded myself of the theme for this challenge.

You can image when I was sent my digi, I thought, 'Oh Lord have I messed up, then I remembered a conversation with someone years ago, her small daughter had a birthday in November but absolutely adored snowmen, this was before Disney's film with Oleg.

So I thought, follow the autumn colours and make a birthday card for someone who just loves snowmen.  Hopefully you like my finished sample and don't think it too wacky - LOL.

I did print out my image in craftartist and added some autumnal leaves before printing.  I have coloured it in using my copics and also printed a backing paper from the same digi kit.

The dies I have used are from Sue Wilson noble collection - you will gathered by now I use these collections loads.  The flowers were die cut using dies from Tattered Lace and I finished off with leaf dies from Sue Wilson.  Given I also am a big face of nuvo drops I have added those too.

To enter your own project into our challenge follow the ling HERE but don't forget to follow the theme.

That's me for today  Thanks for visiting again.

See you soon and do take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment