Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

Friendship



Good morning again.  Yes another post today.

A new challenge is beginning at SimplyCreateToo.

Challenge 131 has a theme of


To make this card I used one of my tonic dies cut into the backing card.  I then stamped my sentiment which is from a stamp set by Justrite.  The backing paper was a freebie from a tattered lace magazine.

The flowers are a die from tattered lace cut in yellow and white card layered up and finished off with a blue button.  Flourishes are also a die, I think from sue wilson and all placed on top of my two lots of ribbon.  Finally I finished off with some nuvo tonic pearl drops in the corners.

Why not follow the link HERE to our challenge to enter your own project and also to see what the rest of our design team have chose to showcase.

Thank yo for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment