Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 7 July 2017

From This Day Forward



Good morning all. Hope you are all well. I love Friday's as it is my first day of the weekend and hopefully will get some crafting done this weekend.

We have a new challenge starting at Simply Create Too today.


Challenge 129 has a theme of
WEDDING

For my post today and following the challenge I have designed a 6x6 card in Serif Craft Artist 2.

I used a digi kit called 'From this day forward'.

I have also included the insert too which I have kept simple.


To see more ideas from our design team and to enter your own project into our challenge just follow the link here.  Don't forget to follow the theme.

Thanks for visiting.

Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment