Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

Together Forever

Good morning all.  Hope you had a good weekend?

Mine was quiet and I finally entered my craft room after a month!  Yes, I know, ages isn't?  I have just been so busy - I had a lovely weekend at Alvaston Hall with my Mom, then a brilliant day at Create it, Telford with my mate Wendy and before that if it wasn't one thing it was another.

So we start a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart today. 

Our theme is the usual 'Always Anything Goes'.

We have no sponsor this month so it will be 'Just for Fun'.

This was a card I made for a work colleague for her daughters wedding day.

I have used a heart stamp from Chloe Creative Cards.  The leaves are die cuts from Tattered Lace/Marianne dies and the roses I made myself using a die from Tattered Lace and spraying them with Crafters Companion silver spray.

To see more samples from our design team follow the link HERE to our blog and where you can also entered your own project.

Don't forget our facebook page too.

Thank you so much for visiting today.

Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment