Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Licensed to Grill



Good morning.  Who will be going to Create It @ Telford this weekend?

I will be there with my crafty chum Wendy and I am so looking forward to it.  What more can a girl ask for, crafty day with her mate and some retail therapy - absolute heaven.

Well a new challenge starts today at Crafty Girlz.


Our theme for this challenge is

Something Masculine

My card today has been designed in Serif Craft Artist using a digi kit called 'Bloke at the Movies'

To see more ideas from our design team follow the link here and don't forget to enter your own project.

Thanks for visiting today.  Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment