Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 3 April 2017

Lilly Snow White


Good morning everyone.  Hope you all had a good weekend.

Mine was busy one and a frustrated one.  We spent Friday and Saturday having a new roof on the conservatory - its a solid, thicker roof that dulls the sound of the rain, normalises the temperatures.  Well that's the theory and I have to admit so far the rain noise is certainly better.  I work in our conservatory and most of the time if we have heavy rain and I need to be on the phone I have to go into the house - which is not good or phone the person back - again not good when it is your employer.  Well it rained lots on Saturday and I could hear the rain but definitely not as loud I could actually listen to the radio without having to put the sound up mega.  Fingers crossed.

My frustrating part was BT broadband - most of Friday my broadband was flashing a very nice orange or green at me.  Nice colours but absolutely useless for getting onto the internet.  Most annoying, didn't actually return in full working order - well as much as BT does operate at full working order - until about 6.30pm.

Enough of me, we have a lovely new challenge starting this morning at Crafting from the Heart.

Challenge 153 is 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor for this challenge is


I have chosen to use 'Lilly Snow White' digi stamp.

I have coloured my image using copic sketch marker pens.

I always resize my images in Craft Artist so once I had resized I added an oval to it so I could cut it out on my BSC.  I then cut two frames in white and lilac also using my BSC.

Some matting and layering followed by some embossing using one of Sue Wilsons Creative Expressions A4 embossing folder and finishing off with die cut flowers again using dies from Sue Wilson Creative Expressions as were the leaves.

To enter your own project into our challenge follow the link HERE.

We also have a facebook page too.

Thanks so much for visiting today

Challenge entered

See you soon



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kandis, love the flowers and such a beautiful image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Kandy! Delicate and pretty

    ReplyDelete