Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Zara



Hello, my 1st post for today is to introduce a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations.

Our sponsor is




The digi image I have used is called 'Zara'.

As regular visitors will know I like my pretty designs and I do love putting flowers on.  I would put Zara in a rock chick, grunge type card initially but I wanted to show that she can be a pretty card too.  The design is very flexible.

After printing her out I have coloured her in using copic sketch marker pens.

My background is parchment using pixie powders which probably isn't very clear as I have cut another background on my BSC which was a free svg cutting file from Birds Cards.

I die cut a frame using Sue Wilsons double pierced square dies. I have used her double pierced oval dies to die cut my image and a mat.  My flower is a tattered lace die using left over bits of the parchment pixie powder background and my feathers were a free die from a craft magazine.  I finished it off using Tonic nuvo drops - violet galaxy.

To enter your own project into the challenge and to see more designs from our design team follow the link HERE to our blog.

Thanks for visiting today.

Take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment