Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Nurse Margaret



Good morning.  Its Monday morning and my first post of the day.  A new challenge is starting at Get Creative

Challenge 56 theme is Favourite Colour Combo

Our sponsors for this challenge are: -
-




For my card I have chosen an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Nurse Margaret - be Nice to Me.

This is a good image for non colourists too as it is minimal colouring if you wish.

My colour combo is blue and white.

I have used my copic sketch alcohol markers to colour my image.  I have then fussy cut her out using my BSC on the direct to cut facility  and also cut a mat slightly larger.

I then cut a frame using creative expressions ornate pierced rectangles.  I then spritzed the frame with a little water and used midnight blue pixie powder. 

My background I have used Tim Holz distress ink blue print sketch and stamped a Justrite text background.

Some matting and layering using navy card and then die cut the sentiment using a spellbinders die. I have then finished off the card with some blue gems in each corner.

To see more ideas from our design team using digi images from all our sponsors follow the link HERE to the challenge. Why not enter your own project but don't forget to follow the theme.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment