Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 2 January 2017

Lizzy Love

Good morning all.  Hope you had a good New Years Day?

I shall be doing some major crafting today.  I have been creating some backgrounds using the acetate, glue and pixie powder technique shown to us by the talented Julie Watts on Hochanda.

I have to say I am quite pleased with my results so shall be making some cards up today using those backgrounds which will be posted at some stage.

Hope you have a good day today.

We have a new challenge starting at Get Creative.

To start the new year off we have a theme of
'Anything Goes'

We have three generous sponsors for this challenge: =






I have chosen to use a digi stamp from Oddball Art called 'Lizzy Love'.

I have printed her out using Copic Xpress It card and coloured her in using my copic markers as follows: -

Skin = E0000 | E00 | E01
Hair = W1 | W5 | W7
Top = R32 | R35 | R37
Jeans = BV23 | BV25 | BV29

The backing papers I have used are from digi kits found in Serif Craft Artist 

Bizarre & Fantastic
Love in the Air

I have also used dies from Sue Wilson and flower stamps from Chloes Creative Crafts embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Lustre embossing powder.  Finished off using Nuvo tonic pearl drops.

To enter your own project into our challenge and also to see some designs from all our sponsors created by our design team please follow the link HERE.

Thanks for visiting today. Take care and I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment