Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Petrinka from Rick St Dennis

Hi folks.  Hope you all have a good day today.

Wednesday is my working day so I will be busy but so wishing I could craft instead.  Still working helps fund my crafting so that's not too bad.

We start a new challenge at our Crafty Girlz Creations challenge.

Our theme is 'Anything Goes'.

Our sponsor for this challenge is


I have used a lovely digi stamp from our sponsor called 'Petrinka'

I have used an 8x8 white base card followed by some purple card.

I then used some of the lovely little stamps Leonie Pujol has recently released and made my own background embossing with cosmic shimmer purple shimmer embossing powder.  I then finished it off by embossing it with twinkling stars A4 embossing folder from creative expressions.

I coloured Petrinka using copic sketch markers and I glittered her jacket and hat with white glitter.
My sentiment is embossed with cosmic shimmer gold glitter embossing powder and the stamp is from John Lockwood.

I made my flower using a stamp from Dreamees, gold glitter embossing powder and parchment.  The leaves were die cut from a die by creative expressions.  All finished off with a little bit of tonic nuvo drops in purple.

To enter your own project into our challenge please follow the link HERE to the blog.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment