Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 17 November 2016

Little Angel at the Ball.


Good morning all.

First of all I must apologise for the photograph of my card today, Even though I photographed it in daylight it has been so dark here in the West Midlands I still needed flash.

We start a new challenge at Crafty Girls Creations today.

Our theme is the usual 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor is


I have used a lovely digi stamp from our sponsor and coloured her in using colouring pencils from spectrum noir. 

All the dies I have used are from creative expressions. The embossing folder is a tattered lace one and I have finished it off using tonic nuvo drops.

To see more designs from our design team follow the link HERE to our blog where you can also enter your own project.

Thanks for visiting.  Hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment