Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 3 October 2016

Rainy Days



Good morning all.  Hope you had a good weekend.

I have had a busy couple of weeks.  Been on holiday to Cornwall where we had a brilliant time staying in a lovely cottage down in Delabore just outside Port Isaac.  I have to admit the cottage was more suited to shorter folk but we all had a good time and it was a lovely clean and cosy cottage.

Whilst we were away we had the decorators in so when we got back we had a nicely painted lounge, kitchen, hall, stairs and landing but had to put the house back together again.  For the past 6 months all I seem to have done is pack things away and get things out again.  Hopefully we are done for a while now - phew.  So I haven't been able to do any crafting during the week.  Plus, I have had to have a new computer and seem to have lost my challenge folder.  I honestly thought I had transferred it but can't find it.  What am I like!!!!!

Friday was hair and lunch with mom. Saturday was GBCF at Stoneleigh with my friend Wendy, bought lots of goodies, had a lovely time. Sunday was my moms 80th birthday so we went out for Sunday lunch.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart and given I had not been able to do any actual crafting I thought, 'what can I do' with my lovely image from Scrappers Delight?

I have said this before but I do think if you are not into colouring you may very well dismiss digi stamps, which is a shame because we have some very talented artists producing some wonderful digi stamps for us crafters.  To be honest, if you don't like colouring I think you can still use digi images so, hopefully, my card today will prove that.

Our sponsor for this challenge is



I chose 'Rainy Days' from our sponsor and I will be using this one again and colouring her in but today I have imported her into Serif Craft Artist.

I used backing papers, materials and embellishments from various digi kits.  The flowers and leaves I had to colour black as they were a different colour.

I have used an 8x8 card blank within Craft Artist.

To see more samples made using digis from our sponsor by our design team just follow the link HERE and you can also enter your own project at the same time.

Don't forget our theme is the usual 'Always Anything Goes'.

Don't forget to visit our facebook page too.  There is loads going on there.

I do hope you like my post today and would like to thank you for visiting.

Take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment