Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Christmas Flame



Thursday already, soon by the weekend.

I have had a good week this week as yesterday was my 25th wedding anniversary and although I was working I did enjoy the day - the best thing about working from home and yes I did get some work done but got to spend the day with my lovely husband.

We then went out for a lovely meal and had a nicely chilled bottle of champagne when we got home.

Well on to why you are visiting - we start a new challenge at Crafty Girls Creations.

Theme of 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor is


For my card today I coloured my image in with sakura pens and have glittered the candle.

The background is an embossing folder from creative expressions using the debossed side and filling in with cosmic shimmer glitter paste, finishing off with some nuvo tonic pearl drops.

I created the oval frame using double pierced round dies and corners were  die cut using a spellbinders die.

Why not pop over to our challenge blog here to see our design team using some more digi stamps from our sponsor plus to enter your own project into the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today and HAPPY CRAFTING.



1 comment: