Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Christmas Colours

Good morning all.  We start a lovely new challenge at Simply Create Too today.

Challenge 121 has a theme of 'Christmas Colours'.


I have used red and gold for my Christmas colours.

Using the lovely snowflake stamps from Phil Martin I have stamped and embossed all my stamping in cosmic shimmer gold sparkle, mmmm lovely.

All of the dies I have used are from creative expressions - Sue Wilson except for the poinsettia and that stamp is from spellbinders. There is also a die to cut them out but I find cutting flowers out really relaxing.

Check out our blog to see more ideas from our design team and also to enter your own project - don't forget you can enter any project so long as you use 'Christmas Colours'.

Thanks for visiting.  

Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment