Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Pretty Flowers


Good morning everyone.  Soon be the weekend.

We have a new challenge starting today at Crafty Girlz.

We have our usual theme of
'Always Anything Goes'.

My card today was actually made when I attended a craftathon run and organised by the lovely Phil Martin.  Chloe Endean was also there too and we made two cards from Chloe and two cards from Phil.  A very full on day but soooooooooo enjoyable.  

This card is one of Chloe's as you will have guessed with all the glitter - tee hee.

We have used her 'pretty flowers' range and wow powders.

My friend Wendy and I thoroughly enjoyed our day and will be attending the next one in October for some major christmas crafting.

To enter our challenge at Crafty Girlz follow the link HERE to our blog where you will see brilliant designs from our design team too.  Don't forget to enter your own project into the challenge too.

Thanks for visiting folks. See you again soon.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment