Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 11 August 2016

Cassandra


Good morning everyone.  Hope you are all okay today.

Thursday, my favourite day because my weekend starts.  Hopefully we will get the nice weather forecast and if so I think we will be off to Croombe Park in Evesham for a picnic and a walk.  Haven't told Enya yet, she does love her walks.

Well today we start a lovely new challenge at Crafty Girls Creations.

The theme is 'Always Anything Goes'.

Our sponsor is



The image I have used is called 'Cassandra' from our sponsor.

After printing my image out I coloured her in using my copic markers as follows: -

E00 | E0000 | E01 | R40 | 100 | C9 | C5 | C7 | B26 | B29 | B32

For the background I sprintz a plain piece of card with some cosmic shimmer spritzers.

I have used Sue Wilson Double Pierced Rectangle dies for the frame and her leaves.

My flowers were made from an old tonic flower die.  All finished off with some tonic nuvo pearl drops.

If you wish to see more samples from our design team follow the link HERE to our challenge where you can also enter your own project too.

Thank you so much for visiting and hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment