Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 22 August 2016

Bonjour Paris



Good morning all.

A new challenge at Crafting from the Heart begins today.

Our sponsor for this challenge is


I have used a couple of images from a set called 'Paris'.

I have used Serif Craftartist to design my card.  I did import the embossing image, the ribbon and the flower but the colours have all been taken from the little girl.

I have designed it on an 8x8 page so it could be used on an 8x8 card or made smaller onto a 6x6 or 7x7 card.  

To see more designs from our design team why not follow the link HERE to our blog and at the same time why not enter your own challenge.

We also have a Facebook page for you to follow and enter further challenge's and showcase your own projects.

Thank you for visting and I hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment