Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 5 August 2016

Back to School



Good morning fellow crafters and visitors.

We start a new challenge at Simply Create Too.



Challenge 115 has a theme of

BACK TO SCHOOL

To enter our challenge just follow the link HERE.  You can enter any project so long as you stick with the theme.

Pop along and check out what our design team has posted.

Look forward to seeing your project.

For my post today I have created this card in Serif Craft Artist.

It is a 6x6 card base and I have used - yes you guessed it - a digi kit called 'Back to School'.

Thank you so much for visiting today and I do hope to see you again soon.

Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment