Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

Golden Splendour


Good morning folks.  Hope you are all well.

Sunday 1st May - isn't this year speeding by?  Bank holiday Monday tomorrow - looking forward to a crafting day for me, what will you be doing?

We start a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds challenge today.

Our theme is the usual Always Anything Goes.

I have recently bought some new stamps from the very talented Phil Martin - Sentimentally Yours.

What a pleasure they were to use.

The tag across the middle and the topper behind it were from Phil's stamps and have been stamped and embossed using cosmic shimmer gold detail embossing powder.

The background was also made using stamps but those were from Dreamees.

Flowers are a die but I can't remember where that was from I think it was a spellbinders die and the leaves are a sue wilson die.

I finished the flowers with nuvo tonic pearl drops.

To see more samples from our design team and to enter your creation into the challenge follow the link HERE.

Thanks for visiting and do take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment