Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

Just So Cool


Good morning all.  

A new challenge starts today over at Crafting From The Heart challenge.

Our theme is 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor is



I have used a digi stamp from our sponsor called 'Just so cool '.


My shopping list 

Plain white card
Lilac card
clear vellum
distress markers - 
hickory smoke | ground expresso | candied apple | chipped sapphire | tattered rose
four petal stamps from Chloes Creative Cards
Colour cloud - chic aubergine
basket weave embossing folder
creative expression dies - leaves and double pierced rectangles.
purple glitter nuvo tonic pearl drops
sentiment stamp
black ink

I printed image out and coloured her in using the above tim holtz distress markers.
I have done some matting and layering with white and lilac card plus some distressing using colour cloud.
I stamped my flowers onto vellum with colour cloud and embossed with clear embossing powder.
My leaves were die cut in white and lilac for shadowing/
I then finished off with glitter pearl drops.

To see more ideas from our design team just follow the link HERE to our challenge blog where you can also enter your own project.

Don't forget our facebook page too which has even more challenges for your to enter.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for any comments you choose to leave.

See you again soon and take care.

Challenges entered




5 comments:

  1. What a super card. I love the embossing, the image and the flower is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, colours and design, the embossing is super. Great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creation challenge.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this is seriously gorgeous girl!! I love the colors and the texture (and that image is fun too!) So glad you shared this with us over on the Doodle Pantry digital challenge. Good luck.
    ~Jo, DP-DT

    ReplyDelete