Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 11 January 2016

Pretty Girls With Roses in Hair

Good morning fellow crafters.

We have a new challenge beginning at Crafting from the Heart.

Our theme is 'Always Anything Goes'.

Our sponsor for this challenge is




I have used a digi stamp from our sponsor called 'pretty girls with roses in hair'

After printing our my image, fussy cutting using my BSC with a 1mm border following on with a black mat with a 2mm border I coloured it in using the following copic sketch marker pens: -

Hair = E25 | E27 | E35
Roses = R81 | R83 | R85
Leaves = YG61 | YG63
Skin = E000 | E00 | E01

I have chosen to do a square card this time using Creative Expressions Square Double Pierced dies to create a frame.  I then die cut 4 corners using a tattered lace corner die which I think was a freebie from one of the magazines.

My pink roses in the background was cut using my BSC with a free SVG cutting file from Birds Cards.

I have slightly shaped my digi image and secured it with collall 3d glue to give it some height.

To view more samples from our design team and to enter your own project into the challenge follow the link HERE.

We also have a facebook page where we hold challenges and you can chat to like minded crafty folk,  Super for picking up hints and tips or for asking crafty question.  To join just follow the link HERE.

Thanks for visiting and looking forward to seeing you again.

Take Care.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment