Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 2 November 2015

Brighten The Holidays

Good morning folks.  Hope you are all well.

We start a new challenge this morning at Crafting from the Heart.

Challenge 84 theme is 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsors are



AND


I chose a digi stamp from Sparkle n Sprinkle called 'Brighten the Holidays' which when I saw it just made me smile so much.  I think they are super cheeky chappies and were a delight to colour.

If you purchase the set you will receive a digi stamp, a coloured image and two sentiments which is brilliant value.

Once I had printed out my image I used my BSC to fussy cut it out on the direct to cut facility with a 1mm allowance.  I then increassed the allowance to 2mm and cut a red mat and also increased the allowance to 3mm and cut out a blue mat.  This is the beauty of 'Brian'.

I coloured the super little chaps in using my copic marker pens and have also put some white glitter for the fur on their ear muffs and mittens.

I have used an 8x8 base card followed by another piece of white card which I have pricked around the edges.  My merry christmas backing paper is from serif craft artist digi kit.  My lights backing paper was designed by me in serif craftist using a string of lights in the embellishments and the stamp mode.  This was matted onto some navy card.

I matted a piece of white card which I embossed with an embossing plate from sizzix onto some red card.  My sentiment came with the digi stamp that has also been matted onto some blue card.

I then finished off my card with some blue ribbon, a bow and some nuvo pearl drops.

To see more designs from our design team and to enter your own creation into our challenge follow the link HERE.

We also have a facebook page for you to join where other crafters showcase their creations and there are challenges to take part in.

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.  

I have entered this card into the following challenge

Until next time....................



6 comments:

  1. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cool Christmas card. Love the image. ♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty to add to our CCC Digi competition. Anne W ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Your card is lovely.
    Hugs
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute! Those little penguins look like they are in quite a mess. Love your paper choices and that yummy bow. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete