Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 7 September 2015

All Around The City

Good morning folks.  We start challenge No 23 at Get Creative Challenges today. 

Our challenge theme is 'Must Use a Tag'

Our Sponsor for this challenge is: -



For my sample I chose to use 'All Around The City' digi stamp.

Now if you have visited my blog regularly you will know I love colouring. How good I am at it I will leave you to judge but I do enjoy it and I usually add shading etc when I colour, using three different shades of colour.

Colouring for adults is becoming really popular.  Apparently it is really relaxing, something I would totally agree with but also something us crafters have known for years however, I am pleased adult colouring is becoming so popular.

This got me thinking, not everyone has been or is into colouring and when you are beginning you don't shade etc you just colour so for my design card this challenge that is exactly what I have done.  Coloured, No shading, no using 3 different pens just colouring.  

I wanted to show that the only thing that is important is to enjoy your colouring and nothing is wrong and everything is right.  There are some beautifully coloured images out there but we don't all have the same expertise and I do think it is a shame if someone is intimidated or put off because they are just beginning and not into the shading.

So if you are just beginning - ENJOY YOUR COLOURING.

If you are experienced - ENJOY YOUR COLOURING

When you have finished your project don't forget to enter it into our challenge.  To do that and to see more ideas from our design team follow the link HERE to our blog.  Don't forget the theme, just add a tag to your project.  Good Luck and see you soon.

I have entered this card into the following challenge: -






No comments:

Post a Comment