Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 1 August 2015

New Wave Punk Girl


Good morning.  It is the 1st August today, isn't this year going fast.  Soon be Christmas!   This time next Saturday I shall be getting ready to spend a wonderful day, with my best mate Wendy, at the Great British Craft Festival at Stoneleigh.  My list is getting bigger by the minute I will admit but mainly I shall enjoy my day with Wendy and wall to wall craft.  HEAVEN.

First of the month means a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations

Challenge 6 is 'Anything Goes'

Our Sponsors are: -


and


This month I have used an image from Lemon Shortbread called New Wave Punk Girl.

I have coloured my little punk girl using my copic marker pens as follows: -

E000 | E00 | E01 | V04 | V06 | V09 | Y02 | Y04 | Y06 | YR20 | YR23 | YR24 | YR28 | R17 | R27 | R29 | B21

I always struggle with layouts and whenever I draw a blank I find popping into Paper Playful as they usually have a layout in their current list of challenges.  That is where I found, the layout I have used today.

Quite a simple layout consisting of matting and layering, a little embossing and some pearl drops together with a sentiment.

To see more ideas from our design team follow the link HERE to our blog and to enter the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Good luck in the challenge and take care.

I have entered this card into the following challenge: -

Simply Create Too challenge 91 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge 10 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge 117 - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Just love the style of this card. Fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a fab design! The embossed panels are a great touch. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Simply Create Too!
    Hugs, Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and cute little girl she is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete