Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

Nurse


Good morning folks.  I trust you are all well?  

Today starts a new challenge at Crafting From The Heart.  As usual the theme is 'Anything Goes'

Our Sponsors for this challenge are



For my design team sample this challenge I have chosen to use a digi image from QKR Stampede called 'Nurse' digi stamp.  As it turns out this was an ideal choice as my next door neighbour Audrey has had to go into hospital for a major operation a couple of weeks ago and whilst we were on our hols last week she was released fit enough to come home.  It will be a long haul for her but she is on the mend and having to take it easy for a few weeks.  It was wonderful to know she was home and the op was a complete success.  Her and her hubby Dennis are lovely neighbours. Our fur baby Enya likes them too, mind you it may have something to do with the biscuits Dennis brings her every morning - LOL. My card has been made specifically for her as a get well card.

I have coloured Nurse in using chameleon pens and fussy cut her using 'Brother Brian'.

Some matting and layering plus I have pricked around the edges of the red card in true 'Sue Wilson' style.  I have also done some embossing using a 6x6 embossing folder from embossilicious.

The dies I have used are from Tonic, Sue Wilson and Tattered Lace.  I have printed the sentiment out using serif craft artist and then cut that out with a mat using 'Brother Brian' and a heart shape already on his memory.

To see more samples from our design team and to enter your own project in the challenge follow the link HERE.

We also have a Facebook page where you can chat to other crafter's, and enter some 'just for fun' challenges.  To join follow this link HERE.

Thanks for popping along.  See you soon and take care.

I have entered this card into the following challenge: -




6 comments:

  1. Love the nurse she is wonderful, a brilliant card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic Get Well card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely die cuts and the cutest nurse. Great job on this card. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image. Fabulous card s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this card, I so love the colours, layout and design xx

    ReplyDelete