Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 29 June 2015

Dunderton Decorators Ltd

Good morning and another challenge begins today at Crafting from the Heart.  I do hope that those of you who joined in the Blog Hop last week enjoyed it and thank you for popping along and leaving your comments I do appreciate them.

Our theme for this challenge is as normal - Anything Goes.  
Our sponsors are: -



I have chosen to use an image from Dr Digi this week called Dunderton Decorators Ltd.

I have used my chameleon pens to colour him in but given he is a decorator I haven't been too careful or precise.  Quite a good image for those beginning their colouring journey I feel.

I have also added some cosmic shimmer pearlescent pva glue to act as paint. 

If you want to see more samples for our design team just follow the link HERE to the challenge blog.

We also have a facebook page too where you can share your thoughts, ideas, hints and tips about your cardmaking journey or any craft that you are into.  Follow the link HERE to join.  We hold 'just for fun' challenges too.

Thank you for stopping by and you take care.





2 comments: