Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

Gigi Little Witch

Good morning everyone.  Hope your day is being good to you.

We have a new challenge started today at Creative Ladybirds Creations.  Our sponsor is




My Shopping list
8x8 plain white card blank
black card / dotty patterned paper / black pattered paper / red card
Gigi Little Witch digi stamp
gold ribbon
gold nuvo pearl drops
spellbinders label die
spellbinders die-lites flowers
Chameleon pens
black distress ink

  1. print image out onto copic xpress it card and colour with chameleon pens
  2. I cut her out using my scan n cut plus at the same time I cut a mat 2 mm large in black.
  3. I printed out my sentiment using serif craft artist
  4. I then die cut label using spellbinders dies and also die cut my sentiment out, making a faux mat at the same time.  Both matts I inked around the edges using black distress ink
  5. I then die cut my flowers and assembled those using some gold thin ribbon in place of leaves
  6. I then assembled my card using basic matting and layering of all the card and patterned papers finishing off with gold nuvo pearl drops.

Thank you for stopping by.  To see more ideas from our design team follow the link here to our blog and don't forget to enter your own superb project whilst you are there.  Some fabby prizes to win.

Take care and hope to see you soon.


1 comment:

  1. Great work ... I like the flowers with the loops very good.

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete