Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 22 December 2014

Ring of Fire-Stitchy Stamps

Good afternoon all.

Gosh it is windy here in Birmingham.  I have been out this morning to get some last minute bits and walking into the shop I was fighting the wind.  Not particularly cold though. 

Well most of my mince pies are done, just one lot more tomorrow.  Ran out of SR flour, I could kick myself, so stupid so I thought instead of braving the wind I would get a bag tomorrow when I go to my slimming class and do some crafting instead.

My post today is a cutting file from Stitchy Stamps, a tonic die and a tattered lace die.

I do like my cutting files now I have my brother scan n cut, a whole new world of SVG files has opened up to me.  Absolutely brilliant.  Mind you I am still very much at the learning stage. 

Hope you like my card today.  You all take care and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment