Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 20 October 2014

May with Cupcake - Crafting from the Heart Challenge 41

 Good morning folks.  Hope you are all well.

This was originally a post for the Crafting from the Heart Challenge but due to unforeseen circumstances the challenge had been closed .
 
 
My Shopping List

Digi stamp May with Cupcake from Angie's Digi Stamps
Copic markers - Skin = E02 | E00 | E01
                           Hair = E50 | E21 | E31
                           Dress = R83 | R85 | R89
                           Boots etc = E74 | E77 | E79 | YR24
7" blank white card base
red | pink and green co ordinations card
Sue Wilsons dies - flowers and leaves.
Spellbinders round and deckled round dies
Tonic square deckled edge dies
6x6 embossilicious folder
antique linen distress ink

  1. I printed out my image in draft quality, left it overnight to ensure it was fully dry.  I then scanned it to direct cut on my BSC and then cut it out.
  2. I coloured it in using the above listed copic markers.  I also played a little with my spectrum noir pencils on the dress only.
  3. My base card is a 7x7 square card.  I cut a piece of white card 6.5"x6.5" and pricked around the edges in true Sue Wilson style.
  4. My red card is a 6x6 piece of co ordinations. I then cut another piece of white card out using my tonic square deckled edge dies and ran that through a 6x6 square embossilicious embossing folder.
  5. I inked around the edges with antique linen distress inks.
  6. I typed my verse in word, printed that out and die cut using a basic round die.  I have matted that onto a piece of the red co ordinations card.  I have also inked around the edge of my verse again in antique linen distress ink.
  7. To finish I cut my flowerrs and leaves using green and pink co ordinations and sue wilsons dies.
  8. I finished off with some pearls from my stash.
May is such a sweet image to use and is ideal for any age.  She was lovely to colour in.

Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care


1 comment: