Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 27 September 2014

Flower Power-Crafting at the Weekend Challenge 6


Good morning everyone, hope you are all well and about to enjoy a brilliant weekend.  

Well my first week back to work after a weeks hols and I do wonder whether it was worth it, because I have been in major catch up.  Phew glad I only work 3 days a week. 

Of course it was worth it and I did enjoy the break.  We went on a fishing week mainly for my dear hubby, so while he was catching loads of fish I enjoyed loads of knitting and relaxing.

Now onto a new challenge which is starting over at Crafting at the Weekend.  It starts to today and our sponsors are: -

Ditzie Crafts
 

Ditzie Crafts
 
NikkiBurnetteArt
 
NikkiBurnetteArt


Shopping List

Heartfelt creations sun kissed fleur pre cut set and die
Distress markers - peeled paint, mustard seed
Cosmic shimmer golden pearl
Versafine ink pad - sepia and black
Spellbinders majestic elements die
Creative expressions verse stamp

  1. I began with a C5 plain white card followed by another mat layer of plain white card which I placed my dots around using cosmic shimmer golden pearl pva glue.
  2. I then matted a piece of yellow card and finally a piece of white card.
  3. I had stamped my image on either side of my white card using heartfelt creations sunkissed stamps and versafine sepia.  I also die cut some flowers using the matching die from heartfelt creations.
  4. I coloured my images using distress markers listed above.
  5. My sentiment was stamped using versafine black ink and clear embossed.   This was then die cut using spellbinders dies and a faux mat in yellow was cut too.
When you have finished making your creation this weekend, please pop over to Crafting at the Weekend challenge and take part, with some lovely prizes it is not to be missed. Just follow the link here.
Hope you enjoy my weekend creation and I look forward to seeing your projects over at the challenge.

You take care and see you all soon





1 comment:

  1. A beautiful ncard Kandis, love the design . Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete