Good morning everyone, hope you are all well and about to enjoy a brilliant weekend.
Well my first week back to work after a weeks hols and I do wonder whether it was worth it, because I have been in major catch up. Phew glad I only work 3 days a week.
Of course it was worth it and I did enjoy the break. We went on a fishing week mainly for my dear hubby, so while he was catching loads of fish I enjoyed loads of knitting and relaxing.
Now onto a new challenge which is starting over at Crafting at the Weekend. It starts to today and our sponsors are: -
Heartfelt creations sun kissed fleur pre cut set and die
Distress markers - peeled paint, mustard seed
Cosmic shimmer golden pearl
Versafine ink pad - sepia and black
Spellbinders majestic elements die
Creative expressions verse stamp
- I began with a C5 plain white card followed by another mat layer of plain white card which I placed my dots around using cosmic shimmer golden pearl pva glue.
- I then matted a piece of yellow card and finally a piece of white card.
- I had stamped my image on either side of my white card using heartfelt creations sunkissed stamps and versafine sepia. I also die cut some flowers using the matching die from heartfelt creations.
- I coloured my images using distress markers listed above.
- My sentiment was stamped using versafine black ink and clear embossed. This was then die cut using spellbinders dies and a faux mat in yellow was cut too.
Hope you enjoy my weekend creation and I look forward to seeing your projects over at the challenge.
You take care and see you all soon