Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 26 May 2014

Stitchy Stamps - Honey


Good afternoon everyone.  Hope you are having a brilliant spring bank holiday.

My post today is a sample I made for Sheila's blog challenge over at 'My Craft Creations'.  As usual it is an 'Anything Goes' challenge so do pop over and enter as there are some super prizes to be won.

The sponsor is Stitchy Bears Digi Outlet


$10 to spend on images from the 3 featured creators


My Shopping List

Stitchy Stamps 'Honey' digi stamp
Copics - E000 | E00 | E01 | E04 | E31 | E33 | E35
               V01 | V04 | V06
               YR02 | YR07 | YR23
               G99 | Blender
sizzix paper rosette
Marianne die leaves
Sue Wilson flower dies
Spellbinder labels 30
embossalicious folder
8x8 white base card
purple card
orange card candy

  1. I began by printing out my digi stamp and colouring her in using copic markers listed in my shopping list.  I then cut around her.
  2. I used a craftworks 8x8 base card in white.
  3. Cut a piece of purple card as a mat but before sticking it down I die cut a shape out of the middle using labels 30 and then ran it through an embossalicious folder, I then placed it on my card.
  4. I shaped my little 'Honey' image to give a little dimension and affixed her to the card using pinflair.
  5. I cut two rosettes out using my sizzix rosette die and made those up.  
  6. I then cut my two leaves out, flowers using Sue Wilson dies.
  7. Finally finished off with some orange card candi.
I do hope you like her and don't forget to pop over to the challenge to enter.

Thanks for stopping by.  Take care.      




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kandis, the image is gorgeous and loving the embossed background and rosettes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and beautiful Kandy.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable Kandis hun love it great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete