Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 26 April 2014

Nicole - Crafting at the Weekend Challenge - NO.1




Hi everyone, the day has finally arrived, our new challenge at Crafting at the Weekend starts TODAY.  It is a monthly challenge and the theme is Anything Goes with our fantastic sponsors

who are

Cutting Cafe
Prize shop voucher

Ditzie Crafts
Prize 3 Images

All Dressed Up
Prize 2 images

My card for our new challenge is using a design called Nicole from Ditzi Digi one or our sponsors.  She was beautiful to colour in and I do hope you like her.

My Shopping List

Ditzi Digi  - design Nicole
Copics = E0000 | E00 | E21 | E04 | E31 | B23 | B24 | B29 | YR20 | YR23 | Y21
Tattered Lace - Marguerite flower die
Spellbinders Resplendant Rectangles and 5x7 matting basics
Tim Holtz distress inks - squeezed lemonade and salty ocean
Embossilicious embossing folder
That Special Touch masks - doodle daisies and doodle squares

  1. I used an 8x8 plain white base card.
  2. Matted a piece of blue card followed by a piece of white centura card which I embossed using an embossilicious folder.
  3. Before embossing I made a 'messy' background using two masks and some distress inks.  A little tip - allow to dry though before embossing.
  4. 'Nicole' was coloured in using copic markers listed above and then die cut out using spellbinders dies as above.
  5. I love my flowers so I have used various dies, as above, to make my flower flourish.


The beautiful thing about 'Nicole' is that she will be super for so many occasions depending on how you colour her in, or your could do some paper peacing.

Please pop over to Crafting at the Weekend challenge and take part, with some lovely prizes it is not to be missed.  Just follow the link here.

Thank you for taking a peep at my blog and good luck with the challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Hi kandis a fantastic make and thankyou for a fantastic first challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty image, coloured beautifully. Lovely design, great choice of colours - love blue and yellow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. That image is just beautiful, love all your die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, great colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kandis, I love the beautiful image and colours you have used. Lovely embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Kandis hun stunning work love her hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kandis, A fabulous card and image, love the colours and the lovely design. Thank you for being part of this new venture with us.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a pretty card and you colouring is just fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete