Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Fairy Evie - Pink Gem Designs

 Good evening folks hope you have all had a good day.  Mine has been very brain taxing today which is difficult for me as I had to find it first - tee hee.
 
Well my post today is the first of 2 dt samples I made for the super new challenge over at My Craft Creations.  The sponsor is Pink Gem Designs.
 
My Shopping List
 
Tattered lace leaves die and flower flourishes
Sue Wilson Lattice bow die
backing papers were from my stash
tonic square nesting dies
 
When you purchase fairy evie digi you also receive coloured versions too which is what I used.
 
I do hope you like this card and don't forget to pop over to My Craft Creations and join in with the challenge - you have to be in it to win it.
 
You take care and see you soon.
 
 





3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Kandy.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love the image and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty I love the colouring and the little details you have added.

    ReplyDelete