Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 8 November 2013

Dragons-SDD Challenge


Good morning crafters and followers.  Friday is here and I love it as my weekend officially starts.  I don't work Friday's.  Shopping this morning first thing and then some crafting me thinks. 

Saturday is NEC day with major retail crafting therapy and a wonderful day with my friend Wendy.  Lots of catching up, lots of coffee stops, loads of shopping and lots of mooching.  Absolute heaven.

Well my post today is my DT entry for the latest challenge over at Stamping with the Dragon.

Ingredients Used: -

Digi Stamp Penny's Apples
Backing Papers - Gentle Waves
Copics used were - G21|G28|G29|YG03 = Penny
                                E53|E57|E59 = apple tub
                                R32|R35|R37 = apples
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters | Tea Dye
Spellbinders - labels 23
Heartfelt Creations - classic leaf
Marianne Die - maple leaf
Desiree Leaf
150mm centura pearl card
red card
Creative Expression 4A Embossing Folder-Sea Garden.
Crafters Companion Silver Sparkle Spray.

Well it's a square card for this challenge.  I started with a plain white 6x6 card, matted some red card followed by my backing paper - Gentle Waves which I embossed with the sea garden embossing folder and then distressed around the edges with distress ink - tea dye.

I coloured my digi stamp, Penny's Apples, using my copics and die cut her out using spellbinders labels 23 which I distressed whilst in the die using shabby shutters.

Using another of the backing papers from Gentle Waves I die cut my leaves, distress inked with shabby shutters and then sprayed them with silver sparkle spray.

Thanks for checking out my blog and do pop over to the challenge here. 

Don't forget to pop over to the shop and check out the beautiful digi stamp and papers at such brilliant prices - just follow the links.

The prize for the winner is a £5 voucher to the
 


You may want to check out the following too: -
Links:

STORE: Stamping Dragon Design: http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/

Challenge blog: Stamping with the Dragon: http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ie/

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/

Sister blog: The Dragons Den: http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.ie/

Take care.  See you soon.







2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kandis, great colours and a fab card. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kandis, I see your a Copics fan too. Great card for the DT project.

    ReplyDelete