Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

Wonderful Things



Hi folks, hope you are all well today.

I have had a wonderful play with my spellies in today's card.

I started with a plain C5 white base followed by a piece of pearlescent mustard card.  I then took a plain white piece of card and inked through my Doodle Daisies mask with mustard seed distress ink followed by embossing it in a daisy embossing folder.  I lightly inked around the edges with mustard seed distress ink.

On a piece of white card I stamped my frame from creative expressions stamp set, Design Elements, which versafine majestic blue ink and clear embossed it.  The verse was also stamped in the same ink and embossed.  The verse is from LOTV.  I die cut that out using an Xcut die.

During my convalescence I have watched a lot of tv, as you can imagine, luckily there were lots óf spellbinder shows on and I decided to listen to Sue and Julie and look at my dies differently so I die cut the large one from Lace Doily Motifs, cut the corners off and positioned then on to the corners of my stamped image.

The little tiny flowers are from Bitty Blossoms and the large flower is from Jewel Flowers & Flourishes which I cut three times and glued together finished off with card candi.  The flourishes were also from Jewel Flowers & Flourishes.

Hope you like today's card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.  Take care.

I have entered this card into the following challenges: -

5 comments:

  1. A great card, lots of lovely techniques. Love the frame and verse stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, dark blue and mustard just go soooo well together!
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back in a week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the colour combination. Those flowers and swirls are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete