Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 8 December 2012

Poinsettia Garland

Good Day to you all.  I do hope my posts are appearing as they are all scheduled until January 2013 as I am recuperating from a shoulder op and am unable to use it at the moment.
My post today is my 2nd DT card for the new December challenge at My Craft Creations.  Do pop over and have a go.
I started with a 6x6 plain white card, matted some red card followed by some more white card which I also embossed using a holly embossing texture plate from sizzix.  I stamped my sentiment with WOW glitter embossing power and die cut that out.  I then die cut the poinsettias using Marianne small poinsettia die in both red and white, created this poinsettia garland.  All finished off with some red start gems.  Hope you like this.  Thanks for stopping by.  Take care.

1 comment: