Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas is Coming

Hi ya folks.  Hope you are all well.
Hopefully my shoulder is on the way to recovery, as this post was scheduled pre op I am hoping, believe me as by the time this is posted I will be in serious craft deprivation mode as I won't have done any crafting since November!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's card is using stamps from the Jayne Nesterenko stable - Adorables range which I had last year and are a range that will come out year in year out because they are so Adorable.
I stamped the tree using green versafine and clear embossed it.  I then stamped the little girl and her brother onto watercolour card again using black versafine and clear embossed.  I coloured them both in with whisper pens and cut them out before placing them against the tree with silicone glue.  The parcel topper also came in this set of stamps and was stamped using versafine and clear embossing powder but I colour this one in using sakura pens to give it a bit of sparkle.  The snowflake is Marianne die as is the swirl.
Thank you for stopping by and do take care.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful,love the image and gorgeous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete