Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

Treasured Baby Boy

 
 
Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Boy am I glad this week is over.  Hopefully I can get some crafting done at the weekend.  Hope you are looking forward to a good weekend.
My post tonight is, as you can see, a baby card.  The image is a gorgeous stamp from the latest SWALK stamp range from crafters companion.  I coloured him in with a mixture of spectrum noirs and copics.  Die cut him out and distressed around the edges.
The backing paper is from, I think, one of the beatrix potter cd roms. 
So, I started with a 6x6 plain white card followed by pale blue card and then the backing paper.  I then took a piece of co-ordinations card, embossed and sanded that down.  I have also embossed some of the blue card and then wrapped white ribbon around.  The sentiment was included with the stamp set.
SWALK are such a beautiful stamp range and really are fantastic to colour in.
Thank you for stopping by and also for any comments you choose to make, your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Take care.


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, lovely image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image, fabulous colouring gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card- adorable image.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, the image is gorgeous and I love how you have inked the edges of this and your soft color choices. Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh its gorgeous, i love the image and the sentiment is perfect for this card, love the colouring and the lay out of your card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Kandis. I love the layout and the gorgeous sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete