Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Look Nan this is Teddy


Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Well, I have had another dreadful day, I must admit I will be glad when this week is over.  I have been on jury duty this past 2 weeks and it is not something I have enjoyed or would want to do again.  I appreciate it's important but I shall be glad when it is over.
Today's post is another one to remind me of summer, even though we didn't get much of it - hee hee.  This is a very simple layout.  The topper is from Faye Whittaker range via Joanna Sheen andis called Washroom Teddy.  This was stamped onto watercolour card and then coloured in with whisper pens.
Hope it remind you of good, if ever so short, summer.  Thanks for stopping by and do take care.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,a fabulous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Kandy, and your shading is beautiful, excellant in fact xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a fabulous card, love the image you have made a stunning card, love the papers its a gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete