Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 27 September 2012

With Sympathy


Good day fellow crafters and followers.
You know I always think sympathy cards are so hard to do.  My post today was made when my brother-in-law sadly lost his mom after an  illness.  Because my card was primarily to him I didn't think I could go with flowers.
This card is a 6x6 white card.  I matted some black card then some more white card which I then stamped the flourish in versafine black ink and black embossing powder.  I then took another piece of black card and die cut the shape out which fit over the embossing.
Thanks for stopping by and do take care.

1 comment: