Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

Sorry You're Leaving

Good afternoon everyone.  Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.  I must admit the weather here in the West Mids is not too bad, sunny at the moment too.
Today's post was made for a colleague who was leaving for pastures new.  The card was an 8x8 so we could all put our best wishes inside.
I started with the usual base white card followed by some beautiful brown pearlescent card and then matted on that was the backing paper which was from my crafty stash.  The image is a swalk stamp as you will have guessed coloured in with spectrum noirs.  Die cut out using a spellbinder and matted onto some more brown card.  I have distress inked around the edges too.  The name is stamped using plain alphabet stamps from Dimension Stamps.  I have stamped and embossed them onto the backing paper and them cut them out.  They have been placed onto a piece of embossed white card.  The embossing folder I used for that is a bark one.  As you will see I have also distress inked around the edges of that.
Well that's it for today folks.  Thank you for stopping by and take care.

3 comments:

  1. Returning the compliment, your cards are gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kandy! I'm so sorry that I haven't been making comments most recently on your lovely cards! I just enjoyed visiting your blog for a nice long while as I admired all of your work! Between working and my health, I'm not doing a good job keeping up! It's been a real treat for me to visit today! I hope that your having a wonderful weekend!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sheryl. I hope your health is improving and it is nice to know you are there.

    Thank you also Moira for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete