Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2012

So Sweet

Hello peeps.  Hope you are all okay and having fun crafting.
I am working at the moment, so this post is scheduled.  Roll on Friday when I can craft again.
My card today is a C5 as you can see.  I have started with some brown pearlescent card and then matted some backing paper from my crafty stash.  Those of you who regularly check me out will recognise the backing paper.

My image is a stamp from lili of the valley.  I stamped her in black versafine and then embossed her and watercoloured her in with whisper pens.  I have then die cut her out. 
The large diecut is from coordinations card and sanded down to bring out the embossing.  The flowers are all marianne dies.
Hope you like her.  Thank for taking the time to stop by.  Take care.

3 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning, i love the image and the design, its a fabulous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again a lovely card Kandy, and water-coloured too, a nice change for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kandy. I keep threatening to do a water coloured card (I've got 24 aqua markers that have never had the tops off yet)
    Love that backing paper and great layout and design
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete