Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 21 September 2012

Snowie

Hi guys, how are you all?  Well hopefully, if my scheduling is correct today should be Friday and I should be on my way to the opticians for the dreaded eye test.  Why dreaded, well I just know it will mean new glasses and I hate choosing glasses which is why I always take my mom with me, she chooses, then if they don't look right I can blame her - hee hee.
My post today is the last of my samples for the Craft Creatoins - Bling it Up Challenge.
As you will see it is a square 6x6 card.  I started with some navy blue card stock. Die cut a scalloped circle from spellbinders out of some backing paper from an old making cards mag.  Cut that so the corner fitted perfectly with my navy blue card stock in the top left hand corner.  I have also wound some blue/silver cord around the left hand side and the bottom.  Because this cord is rounded and thickish I have attached the navy card to the base card with pinflair. 


My image is a stamp from the Christmas Design Set 2 released by Creative Expressions.  Little Snowie here is stamped in black versafine, clear embossed, coloured with copics and then cut out, shaped and placed on my pale blue nestie shape with pinflair glue.
The snowflakes are marianne dies and as you can see die cut from silver holographic mirri card.  The swirl is from a sizzix framelit.
Hope you like this card.  Your comments are always welcome and thank you for stopping by.  Take care now.  See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Really cute snowman. Great colouring and layout. Love your embellies
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a really happy snowman Kandy great card xx

    ReplyDelete